Employee Supported Volunteering
We are members of the NCVO (the National Council for Voluntary Organisations) which is a registered charity that supports the voluntary and community sector. To find out more please visit their website here.
We fully support employee volunteering and this platform provides an easy way for your team and business to donate time and make a difference.
Abling is free, accessible to all and easy to use.
By partnering with us, your staff volunteering days could be easily fulfilled and could make all the difference to those in need but also deliver the following:
- • Employee engagement Team building
- • ESG and CSR credentials
- • Brand and reputational benefit
How it works
It's never been easier to promote ESV opportunities to your team. Here at Abling, we have 4 easy steps in our partnership process.
- 1. Your company signs up to our Abling Corporate Partnership. We send you awareness materials to display in your premises.
- 2. We will also work with you to produce digital content for display on intranet pages and staff newsletters etc.
- 3. We promote the partnership via our individual social media platforms and ask you to do the same
- 4. We champion your company and staff who become Ablers with coverage on our communication channels including our website and newsletters
Corporate Sponsorship is a fantastic way to support Abling whilst achieving a route to market and generating great brand awareness amongst your customers and our supporters. Our sponsorship packages start at £500 and include a variety of brand association opportunities. Each package can be tailored to your individual objectives and aligned with your ESG and CSR policies. The benefits include:
- • Builds rapport with your target audience
- • Reach a potential new audience
- • Generate positive PR opportunities at a local and national level
- • Build your reputation as a socially responsible company
- • Be associated with a rapidly growing Community Interest Company
- • Your logo will be added to our website and marketing materials which is circulated to a wide audience
These are just a few of our current partners